Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Haircut!

Jackson has very fun, crazy, wavy hair. It had been growing and growing to the point that he needed to use more product then Spencer did to tame it after a good nights sleep. (Crazy bed head) Anyway, Spencer finally convinced me that it needed to be cut. Yes, I may have cut it a bit short, but this way I don't have to cut it every 6 weeks. Maybe I can hold off for a few months. Jackson looks very grown up now. Hope he likes it.
Directions for cutting an 18 month old's hair: Give him a sucker and cut it fast.


4 comments:

kellie said...

Elizabeth now has more hair than Jackson

Jenae said...

What a cute little man! I love how the cape completely covers his whole body!!! I am impressed that you cut his hair so well!

Valerie Chandler said...

He looks like he's a little missionary, priesthood holder, and future Bishop. A very clean cut little guy!

Tori said...

Great pictures. I was at my mom's last night and everyone loved looking at them. Keep posting.