Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What's in a name?

So we're down to the final list.
What do you think? :)
  • Charlotte
  • Chloe
  • Grace
  • Kate (Katherine)
  • McKenzie
  • Rachel
  • Sophia
(In alphabetical order)
Vote for your favorite (but we'll still choose what we want anyway!)

6 comments:

AJ said...

Very good name choices, they are all very good. I have to say that I love the name Charlotte, Sophia is also one of my faves. Good luck with everything this weekend!

Lant Family said...

I will just tell you that I heard on the news that Sophia was one of the top 3 names of 2007. But it is very cute. I also really like the name Chole, I use to have a little girl names Chole in my kindekare class and I just thought she was so cute.

Tori said...

I am just glad to see that millie is off the list! Rachel is my favorite

mj said...

i love the name Grace. Kate has always been a classic favorite of mine too. i like them all!!

Jess said...

I vote for Rachel or Sophia! Both are beautiful.

kjjbaker said...

I would suggest Rachel Joy Millerberg, unless it is too late to vote