Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Biggest Looser!

BEFORE: Spencer joined his weight loss challenge at work about 4 months ago. After a month or so into it he became very motivated to win the big prize and lose the big weight! This is him at the beginning of the contest.
AFTER: Here he is now! He won! Way to go! His final weight was 137.5 lbs so we have spent the last week trying to put some of his weight back on. Thank you to all forthe Christmas treats! Spencer couldn't have done it alone. Thank you to all our friends who helped him and cheered him on!
FYI: Spencer lost significantly more then I gained during this pregnancy. That makes me feel a little better since he spent the last 4 months going down and I spent the last 4 months going up in weight.


3 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

137 pounds? Wow!

I loved Spencer's comment, "It took ten years to gain it, and 3 months to take it off." What a positive guy. Pretty great accomplishment.

He can say, "I am the king of me!"

Jess said...

Holy moly! That's amazing. Way to go Spencer!

gretchen said...

Way to go Spencer!