Friday, December 21, 2007

Santa Baby!

Rachel Joy Millerberg


Weighing in at a healthy 7 lb 6 oz and 19 inches long,
and just a few days before Christmas,
Rachel is truly our bundle of joy.
Rachel is a feisty one –
she screamed at us for
55/60 mins of her life and
peed on the nurse who
was trying to clean her up

She was not happy to be out of her nice, warm home!

And already mooning the camera. Dad is so proud!
Mom and baby are both doing great.
Dad is hungry
Annie & Jackson don't have a clue

21 comments:

Mitch Millerberg said...

Mitch-
She is as big as me when I was born. She is 7 lb and I was 7lb too
She is 19in I was 20in. she also has the same cheeks as me. I think she might have the same attitude as me so watch out.

Jess said...

She's adorable! Can't wait to see more pictures of her later on. It's also too bad we can't all look as good as Amanda after having a baby!

Amanda said...

Oh I can't wait to see her! I've been telling Annie & Jackson all day they have a new baby sister... I don't think they understand seeing as they just stared at me when i said it but they'll know soon enough! I'll see you in a couple hours, the kids are still sleeping (:
- Rachel -

Sistergirl said...

Spencer,

She is gorgeous---just like her mother:-)!

Congrats to you guys!

Chinissa

maryirene said...

congratulations!! i am so happy for you all! 3 kids now. Wow. you passed us up fast. hehe. she looks great, with mom and dad. can't wait to see her in the arms of her brother and sister. thanks for the email!

alisa said...

congratulations. i'm glad you named her after me.

Jenae said...

Congrats! Good work mom! She is beautiful! I love her little Santa hat! Merry Christmas, what a special blessing at this time of year.

Ashley said...

She's so cute...congrats!

rachel said...

I think you picked a great name :) It is so fun to see pictures and to hear that you are doing well.

ScottH said...

Baby looks great! Mom looks great! Spencer looks really thin!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! I want to hear the story! You all look wonderful! Spencer what was your secret? Enjoy your Christmas with your new family! Love you and miss you!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you all! Merry Christmas!

Alicia and Curtis

Lant Family said...

Congratulations, She is sure cute!! We look forward to more pictures soon.

Tori said...

Very Very cute!

kjjbaker said...

Wow your blog gets lots of viewers. We miss you for Chrismas but were excited about that good looking bundle of Joy.

Porters said...

Hooray!! Congrats ! I was just thinking about you guys and when your cute baby was coming. I hope all is well for you guys!

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I hope labor and delivery went well. I can't wait to see her.
Melanie

Marcus and Jenny said...

Congratulations!

Kerilee Law said...

Congratulations, guys! I'm thrilled it all went well. I can't wait to see her when we get home!

gretchen said...

Congratulations! So sweet.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

What fun Christmas memories you will have for years. Rachel looks wonderful!! Enjoy the holidays.