Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Very Sad Day--Rachel's Tubes

Our happy baby girl Rachel got tubes today. I knew it would be short and sweet and I knew she would be grumpy--but wow--there was a lot of crying and screaming going on. The nurse told me that the anesthesia makes them sick along with them being hungry from not eating all morning. She was miserable. I was happy to get her home, fed, and in her own bed.  Seven hours later she is happy again!! I am very grateful for modern medicine.

While I took Rachel to get her tubes done,  Spencer took the twins to get immunizations. Annie cried and cried and cried and cried. When Jackson saw that Annie got a sucker and a band aid he took his pants off for the nurse. He said ouch one time when she poked him and then asked for his sucker. That was it!

1 comment:

Lant Family said...

That is a cute story about jackson. He really does just love candy huh.