Monday, October 13, 2008

Playing all day while dad was away!

Spencer was out of town last week recruiting at BYU-because he was flying home and Rachel still flies free--he took her with him to see family and give me a break. (Thank you to Tori and everyone else who helped to take care of her while Spencer was working!! We couldn't have done it without you.) The twins and I had so much fun!! I tried to do a bunch of things with them that I usually can't because my arms are full! We had fun swimming, playing at parks, doing projects, and just relaxing.


Both Annie and Jackson love to hammer. The Home Depot projects are perfect for them. All they need to do is hammer and put stickers on. I would rather they use these hammers then hammer each other's heads at home.
The same day I took the kids to the Ozark Botanical Gardens. They just wanted to run around the grass and chase each other--it was really fun to watch them because they just kept falling over. There were a lot of butterfly's there that Annie was trying to catch. Jackson was scared of them.  Go figure!He is scared of anything that moves.




Dad's lawnmower is LOUD!! We had to get the kids noise reducing earphones so they could help with the lawn--don't they look darn cute on them?

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

we love those bilding workshops, we have been going to the ones at lowes, we should check out the ones at home depot. I bet it was so nice to have a break.

Tori said...

I will have to try out the home depot classes. I think that Ellie would love it!