Thursday, October 30, 2008

Annie-ism

I always knew that one day Annie would come to me for advice on how to raise her children. I didn't realize it would be so soon. She already sees herself as a mom and it cracks me up. Today after she and her baby got home from the grocery store (the garage). (She informed me that we needed cheese and bananas. So she put on her purse, picked up her baby, and went out to the garage.) Anyway, when she got home she informed me that her baby was tired and needed a nap. A few minutes later she came back to me and told me her baby was crying. I told her she could sing to her baby. Again, a bit later she came back. She asked me, "Mommy, baby is still sad should I pick her up?" I stopped and wondered if she was asking about her doll or about Rachel, but it was her doll. What a sweet imagination.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love this post! What a fun little Annie story.

Jess said...

How adorable! She's already a good mom :)

maryirene said...

that is so precious. i hope i get to see your kids again some day and to meet rachel. you look so happy with your family! i love it!