Friday, January 15, 2010

The Magical Morning of Christmas

Of course-Rachel's favorite gift was the M&M's in her stocking.
Thanks Grandma Julie for the bikes!! Annie and Jackson are wearing out our floors.

This was my wish-a White Christmas. Growing up in a place where it snows all winter I always long for a wintry Christmas Day--Snow is a double edged sword however. While I got my beautiful chilly white morning, I also got a white knuckled crazy icy drive to Tulsa.

Christmas spoils-thanks Santa!
I have been running a lot this past year--most of that running happens in the wee hours of the morning in the dark-While encouraging me, my sweet husband is also trying to keep me safe--now I will glow in the dark! I also got something else shiny-thank you Spencer for my beautiful earrings!
A few days before Christmas Jackson was telling us that Santa was going to bring him anything he saw anywhere. Any whim he had was solved by the comment, "That is okay, Santa will bring me one."
He told us that Santa was bringing him a fire truck, one that would be outside. (He thought he was going to get a REAL fire truck. What can I say? It is our fault for telling him Santa would bring him things.) Santa, being done with his shopping, decided that the fire truck hanging in the garage, that had never really been played with, that was donated from a neighbor years ago--would be a great gift. This is our little secret!


No comments: