Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas in Utah

We had a fabulous time in Utah--as usual. We feel so lucky that all of our families are home for Christmas. The only family member we were missing was Andrew-and he has a pretty good excuse being on a mission in Spain. Our days were filled with bowling, parties, Rockband, treats, fondue, movies, shopping, Don't eat Pete, story times with grandmas, bed times with cousins, snow men, jazz games, and just great times!! We are so grateful for these experiences and memories.

I usually pride myself in doing a good job with taking lots of pictures--well not so much this Christmas break. I did a horrible job. I toted my camera around in my purse and didn't take any pictures so I took it out. Then when there were things I wanted to take pictures of, I didn't have my camera. No excuses I have learned my lessons. Thanks to Grandma Kris for these fun pictures.






2 comments:

gardnerfamily said...

So fun. I wish Savannah could have been there to play with your kids. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Lant Family said...

such fun pictures, I can't believe Rachel is 2. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and I love that you "gave" Jackson a firetruck from the garage. Lucy did the same thing the week before x-mas, she kept tacking more and more to her santa list.