Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Run for a child

These are the Soul Sisters. My friend Carin who is an active runner, biker, you name it--got all of us to participate in this years Run for a Child. It was so much fun to do the run with so many friends. We all helped each other train and encouraged each other along the way. Thanks Carin-we had a blast!!
This is me finishing the 5k. I was thrilled to beat my goal and the 3 hills that the run included. Shelly, on my right, was great to run with. She kept me at a great pace the entire run.
Spencer and the kids were there to cheer me on!! Thanks!

5 comments:

Tori said...

Way to GOOOO! I am so excited for you. That looks like so much fun. I read all of your new posts. It made me think that Arkansas is really a nice/fun place to live even though we really miss you here. I am glad that you are happy and having so much fun.

Kerilee Law said...

Way to go - So jealous!

Valerie Chandler said...

Wow.

You are always busy doing such amazing things.

Jenae said...

Good for you, that is awesome! It is always nice to have a group working together towards a goal!

Julie said...

Amanda good for you! That looks like fun!