Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Enjoying the days and nights

Annie and Jackson got these wagons from their Grandma Pat when they turned one. They are still entertaining them over a year later. They love to pull Rachel in them and Rachel laughs and laughs. Anything she can do with her older brother and sister she loves. I think sometimes she just wants to stand up and run right after them.
Spencer (like his father) loves to cook in dutch ovens. He and his friend Nate decided to have a dutch oven evening. The best part was that Carrie (Nate's wife) and I didn't have to do a thing!! Nate and Spencer went and bought all of the groceries, made all the food, invited everyone, and cleaned it up. It was my idea of a great party. Thanks guys - it was delicious and fun!
Starting at an early age.  Jackson loves fire and marshmallows. He will be a true Boy Scout when the time comes.
Our bit of sad news is that our trusty old garage-sell lawn mower is dying. "The boys" went to go see what was available or on sale the same night that it croaked. Just so happened that Jackson had this shirt on and this was his favorite mower. We don't always get what we want though. Sorry honey!!
One of Jackson's favorite things to do is "cut the grass" with Spencer. After they finish mowing and trimming, Jackson gets out the brooms and starts sweeping. You could say it is Jackson's job to take care of the grass. He thinks it is, and he does a great job.


1 comment:

Tori said...

I love all of the pictures. Did you get a new camera? It looks like you guys are doing great! I can't wait to see Rachel and Spencer. I wish that you were sending the twins also.