Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This Rocks!

Growing up in my yard we had big rocks to play on--I didn't realized how cool they were until I didn't have any big rocks for my kids. Spencer got me a "big rock" for my birthday! I love it! It was a bit tricky putting it in and they only had one chance to get it in the right spot.


It weights 864 pounds.
It only took 3 men, a truck, a tow rope, and three women telling them were to put it. Thanks Jared and Lynar for the extra muscles


2 comments:

Crystal said...

That rock is massive! I wish we could give you some of ours! We are digging out rocks like crazy in our backyard. Wait, I take that back, they are just huge chunks of cement. . .

Lant Family said...

love the rock. I love the new pictures of the kids. They are so grown up! What a cute family.