Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sad to see her go

I have to be honest and admit that I have been dreading my 30th birthday. I feel like it will be the end of my youth. When I told Spencer this he took it seriously. Spencer doesn't do things small and decided to say goodbye to my youth properly with a "Surprise Funeral Party." We had so much fun and I was totally surprised.
During my party there was a tornado warning. Friends at the party were both scared and curious. This is a picture of one of my friend's heads and a funnel cloud forming just north of us.
We were all okay and the funnel cloud never touched down.  Oh, did I mention, Spencer had everyone wear black like they were attending a funeral.



Yes, totally surprised. I thought Spencer and I were going on a date. Adding the kids to the equations and blinding folding me I started getting a bit suspicious, but I had no clue what he had planned.
Sweet friends who came to wish my youth goodbye. Thanks everyone for making it a fun surprise and coming to celebrate with us.




1 comment:

Kerilee Law said...

That would be Judd's head in the first picture. Leave it to a wife to recognize the back of her husband's noggin. Thanks for putting a picture of me up! :) Glad you enjoyed the party - we had tons of fun.