Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eulogy


- In memory of the embarrassing moments from my youth
- In celebration of those embarrassing moments yet to come
(Thanks to all who helped)

As shown at my surprise "Funeral" party

8 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

Very Sweet. I loved every minute of this. And Amanda, the best is yet to come.

kjjbaker said...

When does Spencer turn 30? In a year or two. Spencer, you are now officically in charge of family videos.

Unknown said...

Wow, that was great! I just passed over to the other side a week or so ago and a surprise party was also involved, but that video was really great!!

The Taylor fam. said...

I love this!!!! Spencer...Amazing job! Another great production! Amanda, happy 30th! Love and blessings to you.
~Julia

Mary said...

That was a really cool video - Spencer did a great job with your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Tori said...

Happy Birthday! Is it on the 21? I can't wait to see you guys!

Julie said...

What a cute blog Amanda!!! I got your address from Spencer. Your family is adorable! Here is mine
dawsondetails@blogspot.com

Jenae said...

I finally had a chance to watch your youth eulogy, wow! So creative and so thoughtful Spencer, way to go! It made me laugh and cry and smile, we are all blessed to know you Amanda!(Also, I was thinking how lucky I was as your college roommate that you outgrew the masking tape on the floor thing AND the counting cookies thing. :))