I am still excited about my new rock in my flower beds--the kids like it too.

"Up, up, up"--they love to help feed Rachel and help cook. Really any excuse will do to come sit by us on the counter.

Good bye Cameron! We were sad to say goodbye to our friend Cameron this week. He is off to Arizona to bake in the heat. We wish him well and we will miss his babysitting-I mean him.

My kids and the camera--They are starting to 'strike a pose" every time we get it out.

He did this all by himself-we didn't prompt him.

This is Annie when you tell her to smile.
3 comments:
well done annie. we obviously know which kid takes after spencer and which one is a baker. hilarious.
That picture of Annie is so funny! Ellie always turns away from the camera, I hope that someday she will pose! SO CUTE
Ok, I am happy that I got to meet the rock in person! It's awesome.
And, thanks for the post. I've been wondering why Cameron left... to bake in the sun! Now it all makes sense. :)
Post a Comment