Three of my sisters and I spent the weekend--kid and hubby free--in New York!! We all stayed with my sister Alisa who lives in Manhattan. (Note the blow up beds behind us. We all slept in her studio 200 ft. apartment on the floor.) Thanks Alisa for having us!!

Kellie, Alisa, and I walked the Brooklyn Bridge. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting New York. I have never done this before and it was one of my favorite things. The view is awesome!

Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie, this incident may have been the highlight of our trip. We were coming home late from a show and the gates were closed to enter the subway. We had to go around to a different
entrance. Well, Stephanie didn't see the gate and continued through the turnstile, only to discover that we were on the other side and she was stuck. This kept Kellie and me entertained (maybe a bit too much) for the rest of the evening.

Kellie found this pair of pants--exactly like the ones she wore in 8
th grade--should have just kept them!

Stephanie, Kellie, and I at the
MOMA

Note the time: 10:40

Vacation for Stephanie

While I was there I also got to visit with our friends Bryant and Rachel. It has been too long since we saw them. I happened to be there the same weekend they were blessing their new baby boy Jonathan. I love it when things work out well.
4 comments:
um, i'm pretty sure your sister stephanie was in my ward out her in ca a few months ago. she was only here for a short time and then moved...but it looks just like her!
What a FUN weekend! That is HILARIOUS that your sister got stuck between the gate and the turn-a-majigger (very technical term).
this post made me a homesick for ny. so glad you got to go! the brooklyn bridge is one of jeffrey's and my favorite places in nyc too.
How fun! We also loved the Brooklyn Bridge when we went last year! So fun, especially since the girls thought it was fun that they had a sister named Brooklyn. New York is a fun city.
Post a Comment