Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Who doesn't love cookies?



We took cookies to our friends the other day, but didn't feel like we needed to mention that Annie and Jackson made them literally--not just stirring-they did it all!
Jackson woke up Sunday morning and told Spencer his master plan:
Dad I want to take cookies to Walker's house. We need to make the cookies today after church. Then I need a rope so you can tie the wagon, the red one, not the green one, because it is too heavy--to my bike. Than I will put the cookies in the wagon and take them to Walker's house.
So our little 3 year old was off on his bike with the Red Wagon attached, and full of cookies, his legs going as fast as they could to deliver goodness all around the neighborhood.

2 comments:

maryirene said...

that is so sweet. kids come up with the kindest thoughts sometimes.
p.s. your kids are so adorable and getting so big!

gretchen said...

Too sweet.