In preparation for my upcoming half marathon, I participated in The Run for a Child 10K in Northwest Arkansas this weekend. The great thing about this race was that a group of women from my church and the community all ran this race together as the "Soul Sisters." I have actually grown to enjoy running? Yes, can you believe that? I just said that. But what I love even more is running with a group of friends. Thanks girls for your encouragement and commitment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go You!!!! I wish I had been there cheering you on! Whose kidding though, I wish I had been running next to you talking your ear off :) Miss you so much!
Go You!!!! I wish I had been there cheering you on...Whose kidding, I wish I had been running next to you talking your ear off :) Miss you so much!
look at you go girl!
Post a Comment