
The other night I was watching Spencer get the kids ready for bed. They were laughing and playing and so happy! In that moment I wished that I would always remember the way my children's laugh sounded in that moment. I never want to forget how they are now. I had my sentimental moment and went on with my evening. This afternoon I got a comment on my blog from a childhood friend. She had posted some pictures of us on her blog from when we were kids. I was so excited to see these old pictures and old friends. Looking at these pictures I realized how much I didn't even remember in my own life. All of the experiences, people, events, and everything else that passes through our lives are sometimes gone before we know it! Thank you Stacy for bringing back these fun memories. (top: I am the first one at the table bottom: I am the one with the red shirt)
8 comments:
Alisa-I just realized you are in the top picture. On the left side in the back--
okay-Spencer says he doesn't think it is you--you can make the call. He also said I look special needs
i'm with spencer...i don't think that is me. i may have had that haircut at some time though. i'm also in agreeance with the mixed abilities comment--at least in the top picture.
That is the one person I cannot figure out who it is (the one you thought may be Alisa)! Could it possibly be Megan Snell? I'll have to see if Lindsey can help us out!
You sure are cute!
I can see it in the eyes - otherwise I would have never guessed it was you!
Amanda,
The picture is definitely Alisa! This is her mom speaking. Who would know better than her own mother!
Mom
mom, if you click on the picture and make it big you will see that it is in fact not me. trust me on this one.
Post a Comment