Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh, The Places You Will Go

I was thinking today of all the great things that have been happening to the members of our families. It made me think of the path that my life has taken and all of the great things and blessing that Spencer and I have received. We feel very blessed to have our three healthy and happy children, to live in a wonderful place with great friends, to have a loving and supportive family, and most of all to be blessed with the gospel in our lives.

Here are some of the great things that have been happening in our families:

*Brady and Megan welcomed a new baby girl into their family last week. Kahri Marlene Millerberg

*Brigham took a job with University of Houston (only 10 hours away from us--yahoo!). Brigham, Kellie, and kids will be moving there this summer.

*Andy received his mission call to Spain (will someone please comment and leave the name of the city for me-thanks). He reports to the mission home on July 2nd.

*Jeanette and Mike found out they will be having a baby girl-to be named Allie Jean Zumwalt.

*Alisa was excepted into NYU's MBA program. She has outsmarted us all again!

If I am missing any other good news please let me know--we are so excited for all the wonderful things happening! We miss you and love you all!

2 comments:

Valerie Chandler said...

You deserve it all, Amanda.

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Lindsey's and enjoy keeping up with your cute family! I came across some pictures of us as kids and posted them on my blog; check them out!