Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful Easter weekend! Apparently you can't move the pictures around if they are uploaded separately so here are a bunch of pictures in random order:

Annie and Jackson loves slides lately--This was at the Crazy Easter Egg hunt Saturday morning. So we weren't patient enough to let the eggs boil for the kids--this was a bad idea. Easter Egg dying rule #1: Always use hard boiled eggs!

Easter Egg HuntOur friend Rachel holding baby Rachel on Easter morning.



We had a lot of our friends with us at the park: The Drowns, Karlsvens, Youngs, Smiths, and the Larsens. It is fun to live in a small town and have friends everywhere you go.
After breaking the raw egg Spencer didn't think it would be a good idea to give them a cup full of dye. Instead he gave them a cup of water with plastic eggs! Brilliant!This egg dying set had tattoos in it. Spencer got a bit carried away and ended up with tattoos all over his neck, hands and arms. Too bad they didn't all come off before his Sunday School Lesson.


Our dear friends the Neal's left for their mission to Salt Lake this past week. We wish them the best and hope the next 18 months are wonderful for them--they are a sweet couple.
Annie and Jackson all geared up for an egg hunt!

Jared holding our little Bunny Foo Foo.

8 comments:

Tori said...

you look so good

maryirene said...

you guys looks so good! i especially love the kids sunglasses! so glad you have your sweet family! miss you. mi

Melanie said...

Sounds like a fun Easter. I'm so glad you guys have made so many friends there. Egg dying sounds exciting.

alisa said...

i love the sunglasses. that first picture with annie is so classic. she is a diva.

gretchen said...

I can't believe you dyed raw eggs with little ones! Coo-coo. Love the pictures, we'll have to come see you some time.

Ashley said...

Plastic eggs and a cup of water...I think that is the smartest thing I've ever heard. And, that is why you guys get three under two...because you can handle it. :)

Valerie Chandler said...

Ok, Amanda-- this is irrelevant to this cute post, but I've been dying to see Spencer's letter to the editor in this blog. I've been wanting to tell you just what a great spokesman he was for the Church. What a pro-active thing to do. And it was so well-written: Christian teachings, Christian Name, Christian members. See it stuck. Awesome! I was so proud of him.

Alicia said...

That plastic eggs with water idea is truly brilliant. Props, Spencer!