Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy Kids

Jackson is a great big brother! Taking Rachel on a tour of the house. He couldn't find his baby so he used the next best thing-Rachel. She is a good sport!


To the left: Jackson preparing for the Millerberg Money Grab championship! Big jar, small opening, cheerios as fast as you can grab them!


I can't believe how quickly our home fills up with toys, clothes, and everything else that goes along with 3 kids. Here is my new discovery. Disposable toys!!! All it takes is a cardboard box, a can a spray paint, and a silver bowl. In two weeks when the kids are sick of it, it will find a lovely home in the recycling bin!



Annie's crazy hair! It is finally getting long enough to do something with. However, when she takes out her bows or pony tails there is just no taming it!






There is more to this picture then just crazy hair. Many people have told me that this is the age of stubbornness! I don't know if it is the age so much as it is Annie. On Sunday she insisted on wearing these pants. With her dress of course.


Cute Rachel--She is getting bigger and stronger everyday and we love her!








6 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

It's about time you posted again! Sheesh! :)

Tori said...

look at those cheeks! She must be Ellie's cousin!

Jenny said...

Amanda, you are a creative genious. I love your disposable toy idea.

gardnerfamily said...

So fun to see pictures of Rachel... she is adorable... and I agree with Tori she looks like a Millerberg.

Valerie Chandler said...

Rachel is getting so fat and cute.

The Taylor fam. said...

Love all the updates as usual :) Your children are adorable and yes, they are growing up so fast! The big 2 is coming up too soon! I love your box kitchen - reminds me of the days when I would come into our classroom at the C.T. to find your fabulous "early morning" creations. Love to you and your family - tell Spencer "hello" for me.
~Julia