Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been tagged

4 Jobs I have had:
Child Development Specialist
Preschool Teacher
Customer Service Associate
Server

4 Movies I can always watch:
Pride and Prejudice
Bourne movies
Calamity Jane
The Christmas Story

4 Places I have lived:
Sandy, Provo, and South Jordan Utah
Houston Texas
Baltimore, MD
Rogers, AR

4 TV shows I enjoy: (Although we just turned off our TV and I will not be watching any of these.)
What Not to Wear
The Today Show
Everybody Loves Raymond repeats
Whatever I find entertaining at the moment

4 Favorite foods:
My mom's lasagna
My mother-in-laws peach pie
Peanut M&M's
Nectarines

4 Websites I visit:
Your Pregnancy Week by Week
Family and friend's Blog sites
Weather.com
Whatever I am looking up more info for that week (currently YW stuff or piano teaching stuff)

4 Places I would rather be now:
Bed
Movie--Date with hubby!
I actually love being at home with my kids!
Vacations--I love to vacation most anywhere

4 Blogger buddies I am tagging:
Crystal
Lindsay
Mitch
Gretchen

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Hi - This is Jeremy (Kendra) Johnston from the 59th Ward. I just found your blog and was so excited to see your cute kids!! Congrats on your growing family - that is too exciting for words!! Good luck with everything!

maryirene said...

Amanda, I can't believe you know Calamity Jane. That was my all time favorite show when I was growing up. Usually no one has even heard of it. I am so happy to know we have that connection. By the way, congratulations on your upcoming baby. That is so exciting. We miss you guys. Tell Spencer hi.