Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby C is a Girl!!

This is our new babies foot print! Isn't it sweet?
For those of you who can make pictures out of clouds this is a profile of our babies face.
Here is Jackson when he found out he was getting another sister.


7 comments:

kellie said...

Jackson seems more concerned with his laundry than his future sister.

alisa said...

that picture is classic

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

First of all, congratulations!! That is so exciting. Second, that picture is priceless for so many reasons. Obviously his face, but also the fact that he is in front of the dryer without clothes. Is he already doing his own laundry? He face almost says "You interrupted my laundry to give me THAT piece of information?!" Love it.

Marcus and Jenny said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. it looks like things are going wonderfully! I've been thinking about you guys because we are adopting...I think you guys had started that process. Anyway, we are almost done with everything and we're pretty excited. If you hear of anyone...think of us:) Our blog is http://marcusandjenny.blogspot.com -- we've barely started it, but we do have some updated pictures of all 3 of us. When are you due by the way?

mj said...

that picture of jackson is a framer for sure. congrats, you two. i'm so excited for you!

AJ said...

Yeah on another girl! Looks like everything is going well for you. I can't believe how big the twins are! What cute kids!