Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Weekend Away

I spent the weekend with my sister and her sweet family in California last week. I loved meeting her new baby boy Beckett and enjoyed the California Sun!!! The weekend was the perfect combination of time with my sister, a relaxing break for me, and a chance to give her a hand since she had her new baby. Davis also loved having all of my attention. I have to admit taking one kid to the park is a lot of fun! Davis has been "able" to walk for a couple of weeks, but it was at the Golden Gate Park that he decided it was a superior type of transportation to crawling.

Addison, Berkeley, and Davis
Loved This!!! We walked across the bridge and the view was amazing. I have been to San Francisco many times, but I have never been on the bridge--I highly recommend it! Thank you Stephanie and Erik for having me, driving me around, feeding me, and entertaining me!

No comments: