Thursday, February 16, 2012

LOVE Day at our house!

Spencer was out of town this year for Valentine's Day so the kids and I decided to invite all their friends over for a little Valentine's Day party!!! We ended up with a fun houseful of kids--enjoying sugar cookies, valentines, and a fun movie! The kids were great and I am glad their parents had a chance to go out.
This was movie time . . . .If you give them popcorn they will stay in their seats :)

Dress ups and a performance up in the play room.
Cookies, cookies, and more cookies.



And "Where" you ask, is Rachel? . . . .off saving the universe somewhere.
Thank you to my friend Dana for coming over and helping with all the kids and for taking all the fun pictures!!


I was also able to go into Annie and Jackson's Kindergarten class and help out for their Valentine's Day Party. I always enjoy being in their class and getting to know their friends.


1 comment:

The Walkers said...

What a cute idea! You guys are so much fun, always having parties and get-togethers. Love it!