Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Seattle Sights

We have spent the last couple of months searching for a house and exploring Seattle--well I know why people love living here . . .it is beautiful here!! Yes, it is cloudy and rains a lot, but the lakes and mountains are fabulous. Here are some of the fun things we have been up too.


Mariners Game






A hike on Memorial Day near Samamish Falls with our friends the Maners.





I hope it isn't illegal to pick wild flowers here because if it is we are in big trouble--Spencer takes the kids Geo-caching a lot and they always come home with a flower or 2 for me. I am pretty sure most of them are weeds.




Samamish Falls-these falls are only about 15 minutes from our apartment.




Ferry ride across the Puget Sound


Annie found a Lady Bug on the Ferry and wanted to play with it for the whole trip. She told Spencer later, "Dad it kept trying to fly away so I just took her wings off so she couldn't fly"




Pike Place Market--yep the famous fish throwing market. Yes, it did smell like fish.






3 comments:

Justin said...

We are on the Millerberg blog! This is BIG!

Jen said...

Looks like you are enjoying Seattle. Sounds like a lot of fun things you are able to do there.

telisha said...

You're in my hometown! Enjoy the area, it IS beautiful - if you can get past the cloudy days :)