Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Annie and Jackson

June Birthdays Rock!! Pizza at the pool and great summer days! I can't believe Annie and Jackson are 5 years old--the time has zoomed by and taken forever all at the same time. We are so grateful to have them in or lives!


Rachel always seems to have food on her face--cute little girl.







Jackson really wanted a pinata for his birthday--so we decided to make our own the old fashion way with newspapers, flour, and water. I thought it would be a fun project for the kids but of course it turned out to be another project for me to do at 10 o'clock at night. Actually the kids really did help a lot--they put on 2 layers and decorated them. Of course the best part was filling them with candy. I thought the pinatas would fall to pieces after 2 hits, but they actually lasted a long time.








No comments: