Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saving up the Sun in St. George

The only reason I posted this picture is because it makes me laugh--and I wanted to remember it. One afternoon after spending several hours in the pool I brought the kids in for some food and some down time. I turned on a show to distract them while I got their clothes ready--they started watching and stood there (I am not exaggerating) for 25 minutes--in that same position. I didn't move them because I just wanted to see how long they would stay there. I guess they were literally too tired to move.


I love St. George!! It is one of my favorite places to vacation. It is sunny and warm-relaxing!! My kids love to swim and swim and swim and swim when we go down. They love playing on the playground with cousins and shopping at the DI with grandma. It was the perfect stop before we headed north to the raining Pacific West Coast.


They have a lot of cousins to play with--and this is nothing there are more 2 more little boys on the way!!

Jackson, Rachel, Annie, Marcus, Ellie, Savanah, and Carter (more kids inside not shown)



Love'n the sunshine!!





5 Months and still growing big and happy! "What you look'n at me?"





No comments: