Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Fest

October has been a fun month for us! We have been enjoying the weather and doing things together as a family! Here are some of the things we have been working on:
*Potty Training Rachel! Yeah! The goal is to have her out of diapers before Baby 4 comes. I have to say Rachel and Annie are doing most of the work. Sometimes it is nice to have little mama helpers around.
*Getting ready for Halloween. Our Friends the Crowells have a big adult Halloween Costume party every year. The pressure is on for finding the right costume. With the theme of The 80's this year Spencer was set on doing She Ra and He Man. Yes a pregnant She Ra and as the kids call him a muscle man!! It all came together and we won for most original costume at the party.

*Spencer's big project this month is the shelves in our bonus room. I am so excited for these to be done and I want to thank our friend Brian and Spencer for working so hard on them. They are turning my play room into a storage mecca with an entertainment unit. I LOVE IT! Really I should be thanking Brian's wife Kim for letting Brian come over most nights to play with the power tools. The final picture will come hopefully sooner than later.
Spencer had to spend some time at the beginning of the month out of town so the kids and I were out and about trying to find fun things to do around town. There is an organization that provides all of the stuff to make Scarecrows every year-so the kids and I made another one this year. The kids have named him Shreck. I am relieved that they decided to name the scarecrow Shreck and not the new baby.


1 comment:

The Wright Fam said...

LOVE the costumes!!! Don't worry that Todd and I have our personal collection of the old school She Ra and He Man DVDs!!!! And, I am totally loving the Playroom wall unit!!!!!! So exciting!!!