Friday, November 12, 2010

Home for Halloween

Fall is one of my favorite times to live in NorthWest Arkansas, because of all the fun things to do and the fabulous weather--this year however we were very lucky to be able to go home for Halloween and spend some great time with family and friends. First things first-Congrats to Cordell (Spencer's Brother) and Sonia and their wedding! Thanks for giving us a reason to come home and visit!
Every year we trick-or-treat at the Walmart home office, but this year we got to do it at Grandma Julie's work. Thanks mom for filling up the kids trick-or-treat buckets! They also went trick-or-treating with cousin Ellie and with Spencer. I didn't think they would want to do very much because it was cold and rainy, but I was wrong. They ran from house to house and didn't want to stop.

I have always wanted to take the kids to the see the witches at Gardner Village and this year we could--Of course we had to be in costume :)). Pumpkins with Dad

So I do think there are cute kids in this picture, but that is not why I took it--the stranged nosed animal behind Jackson's head I thought was picture worthy. I have never seen anything like it. We met up with cousins and went to the Bean Museum in Provo-the kids loved it-I still think it is a bit wierd. (Fizz, Annie, Rachel, Jackson, and Allie)
FHE at Grandma Kris's house! I love to see the fun activity Kris comes up with--this was our FHE lesson on the Armor of God. Complete with a battle and all! The little one with the helmet over her eyes is Ellie.
Friends, friends, friends--it is always great to see friends when we visit!! Great to see you girls!
Halloween night--the kids ready to head off for a sugar high.
Aunt Alisa--timing worked out just right this visit and Aunt Alisa from NY was in town. My kids always love to see her!

No comments: