Goodbye Uncle Andy---Andy entered the MTC on July 2nd. (Yes I am a bit behind.) We are so excited for him to go serve the Lord and the people in Spain.
Amanda, it was fun to catch up on you this morning. Being here in Utah still, I liked seeing the fun that you packed into your trip.
I appreciated your post about home being AR and it really being good to be back. My nostalgia and love of this area must be seeping through my posts? Utah is a wonderful place to live, be near family and raise children. But AR is good, too. Thanks for the reminder, in all sincerity. It was nice to hear from you when you had had both places "fresh", too.
After all, it's where are husbands are. That's sufficient pull.
1 comment:
Uncle Andy sure looks a lot like Spencer!
Amanda, it was fun to catch up on you this morning. Being here in Utah still, I liked seeing the fun that you packed into your trip.
I appreciated your post about home being AR and it really being good to be back. My nostalgia and love of this area must be seeping through my posts? Utah is a wonderful place to live, be near family and raise children. But AR is good, too. Thanks for the reminder, in all sincerity. It was nice to hear from you when you had had both places "fresh", too.
After all, it's where are husbands are. That's sufficient pull.
Post a Comment