Not only did we get to spend some time in St. George with the Millerbergs, but we also spent some time in Salt Lake. I loved having so many fun amenities for my kids--We were able to see lots of family and friends that we have really missed.
This is the same lion that I got drinks from at the zoo when I was a kid. Some things never change.

Uncle Mitch being a
turtle at the zoo. That big snack slide in the background of this picture was the twins' favorite thing at the zoo. The monkeys were Jackson's favorite animal and Annie liked the elephants. Ellie loved it all but I think she liked the Tiger that was running back and forth.

Photo op on the hippo--They were all so happy to be there---they really had a great time.

My sister Jeanette is due any day!! We had a shower for her and her baby girl Allie. My mom had 3 of her girls in town for it. Because Stephanie wasn't there we used one of her pictures-you may need a magnifying glass.

Out to dinner with some friends from High School--it is always so fun to catch up and see how we are all the same and different since we graduated 12 years ago. Yikes!!

Discovery Center

I am not sure if this was Uncle Mitch's idea or Jackson's idea.

Abbie teaching Annie how to use the cash
register.
Chucky Cheese with Abbie and Grant---if you want to go to
Chucky Cheese just to collect tickets (for prizes) take these two with you--they are pros!!

The Petting Zoo--I think I saw the biggest pig I have ever seen here.

Long fun nights at grandparents houses with lots and lots of fun cousins!! Jackson loves to say Ellie and give her big hugs--Ellie
tolerates the hugs.

Parks--with lots of slides of course.

More cousins--Starting on the bottom going clockwise: Rachel, Ellie, Savannah, and
Khari. This will be a crazy group in a few years!!
No comments:
Post a Comment