Saturday, February 16, 2008












Northwest Arkansas is a great place to live. However, there isn't always tons of extra curricular activities to keep families with small children busy on the weekends (especially in the winter). The amenities of children's museums haven't made it to this area yet. Spencer and I love to take the kids to do something fun on Saturdays. Unfortunately most Saturdays we just end up at Sam's club eating samples and playing tag in the furniture isle.













I have however, discovered the "First Class Free" option. All of the 'movement' and kid gym places offer the fist class free. So today we spent a fun morning dancing and climbing and then went to Sam's Club after. Needless to say I am enjoying a nice quiet afternoon while the rest of my family sleeps.

3 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Sounds like fun. I agree - not much to do, especially winter months. Can't wait for spring so the play group can start up again!

gretchen said...

Sounds like fun, especially the everyone resting part!

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda!!

I don't know if you remember me. The last time I saw you - you were still pregnant with your twins and I think - moving to Arkansas? Is that right? I was on the compassionate service comittee with you in the BYU 59th ward. Your little family is beautiful. I hope you are getting enough sleep. I can't imagine how you get through the days - you are an inspiration to me!!!

Jessica Swendsen
My blog is http://allamericanadian.blogspot.com