Saturday, February 16, 2008

Happy Heart Day

I love all holidays--they give me something to look forward to and an excuse to eat treats! Yum! Annie and Jackson are slowly getting more and more into them also as they understand them. They loved making valentines for friends! Their favorite part was gluing on the heart and playing with the stickers.

Always making me laugh. I told Spencer he could buy me flowers any day of the year except for Valentines Day. (Yikes expensive!) So instead of flowers he brought me home this fish. It may be my favorite valentine yet!

The weather has been bad and I am still nervous to take Rachel too many places. A lot of people are still sick. (I have however taken a trip to Walmart by myself with all 3 kids. I felt ridiculous pushing that HUGE cart around, but we got the job done.) Anyway, I have become very creative in the mean time trying to keep Jackson and Annie entertained. Cooking, playing, bean bags, art projects, etc. Here is Jackson helping me make berry muffins. Guess what his favorite part was?

2 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

Post your activity ideas so the rest of us can do them too! (who knows, you might be put incharge of planning our mother's group activities).

rachel said...

You guys are great! We miss you. It is fun to see pictures of your adorable family. And I love the fish :)