- A blue baby
- A Sunday ER visit
- An Ambulance ride
- A week in the hospital
Four things I don't want to have anytime soon.
We are SOOOO excited to have Rachel home from the hospital…once again.
Our hospital room
All of our children, apparently, are to spend the first 2 weeks of life in a hospital.
Rachel has spent the last week being treated for RSV. RSV is worse the younger / smaller you are, so we got to spend more time than average!
She is doing much better now and we are happy to have her home.
The Fayetteville pediatrics unit was very different from the Utah Valley NICU experience we had with the twins. We were required to be there 24/7 to provide the care for Rachel. The nurses and staff just did the treatments and motoring. However, we loved having much more control over what was happening. We could hold her and take care of her as much as we needed.
Rachel has spent the last week being treated for RSV. RSV is worse the younger / smaller you are, so we got to spend more time than average!
She is doing much better now and we are happy to have her home.
The Fayetteville pediatrics unit was very different from the Utah Valley NICU experience we had with the twins. We were required to be there 24/7 to provide the care for Rachel. The nurses and staff just did the treatments and motoring. However, we loved having much more control over what was happening. We could hold her and take care of her as much as we needed.
Ha ha ha…love it.
Spencer, Rachel, and I are so grateful for all of your thoughts and prayers. We feel so blessed to have help and support from so many friends and family!
THANK YOU!!!!
9 comments:
I'm sorry your baby was so sick. I was wondering where you guys where. I hope your family is doing better. Love you guys
Bonnie
Maybe you will miss that cozy little room? Not. So, glad that Rachel (and all of you) are home together!
And you're so right that tuna should not be three months preserved!
Oh my goodness, not fun at all. Glad you all made it back home safely and are doing better!
At least it wasn't an egg salad sandwich.
I am SO glad you guys are home. I'm still dying to meet little Rachel, but since Savannah is still coughing and we've both had our babies in the hospital recently for RSV, I am going to keep my space. Lots of love though!
Hi Millerberg Family ~ so sorry to hear your sweet little one had RSV! How scary for you all, but glad you are home and doing much better. Wish we could have been there to help! I am sure you are eating much better too :) Take care.
~Julia
Hospitals sure are rough! I'm glad to hear that you are all home now. You guys are great.
Glad to hear you are home again at last. Scary times. Keep up the good work:)
Ugg, I've heard there was an RSV epidemic there!! :( I'm glad you're all home again! Poor Rachel.
Post a Comment