Wow Amanda, That is a lot(thanks for not posting a picture)! It makes me feel guilty for fighting over who has to change Jaxon's 1 dirty diaper a day, if he even has one a day. Your kids are getting so big and cute. I bet the twins love their new sister!
Wow, thats alot of poop!!! I hope you have a very good diaper pal. We are now potty training Uchenna. Just wait until you get to clean poop out of underware. love you guys
Amanda, your mom made the mexican mix for you NOT the babies! How did you get your paranoid sisters to invite you into their blog? Love your blog; so glad I'm not there any more. Grandparent mode fits me much better. jane (Morris)
12 poopy diapers!!?! What are you feeding those kids?? ;) Brady and I must be a little crazy because we've just been freed from diapers, bottles, sippy cups, etc. and we've already signed up for it again! 12 poopy diapers.... man... you're a strong woman.
Yeah ... I'm feeling your pain. Even with the special "diaper garbage cans", we noticed a major improvement in the smell of our home when we started taking the diapers immediately outside!!! I was never one to push potty-training too early on kids, but paying for 3 in diapers is making me reconsider. :)
Thanks for posting in my blog and it is fun to see that you have a blog. I will have to add you to my list!
9 comments:
Wow Amanda,
That is a lot(thanks for not posting a picture)! It makes me feel guilty for fighting over who has to change Jaxon's 1 dirty diaper a day, if he even has one a day. Your kids are getting so big and cute. I bet the twins love their new sister!
I was just complaining at Stella having 3 or 4 poopy diapers in one day. I will stop complaining now.
Wow, thats alot of poop!!! I hope you have a very good diaper pal. We are now potty training Uchenna. Just wait until you get to clean poop out of underware. love you guys
Thats a lot! 4 poops per kid...or was spencer contributing
Thats alot of poop. Is it better or worse then trying to potty train the twins? I don't mind the diapers when I think of trying to potty train Lucy.
Amanda, your mom made the mexican mix for you NOT the babies!
How did you get your paranoid sisters to invite you into their blog?
Love your blog; so glad I'm not there any more. Grandparent mode fits me much better.
jane (Morris)
12 poopy diapers!!?! What are you feeding those kids?? ;) Brady and I must be a little crazy because we've just been freed from diapers, bottles, sippy cups, etc. and we've already signed up for it again! 12 poopy diapers.... man... you're a strong woman.
I remember those days--I'm not sure I ever reached 12, though. Can Spencer get free diapers? That would be a huge Walmart perk.
We miss you!
Yeah ... I'm feeling your pain. Even with the special "diaper garbage cans", we noticed a major improvement in the smell of our home when we started taking the diapers immediately outside!!! I was never one to push potty-training too early on kids, but paying for 3 in diapers is making me reconsider. :)
Thanks for posting in my blog and it is fun to see that you have a blog. I will have to add you to my list!
Post a Comment