Friday, October 19, 2007

What to do all day!

If I wanted to, I could stay busy at my house everyday doing projects, cleaning, reading friends' blogs, or my latest self-help book. My kids however, would go crazy! They love to go "Bye bye." After breakfast, lunch, and sometimes dinner Annie will bring me my shoes and Jackson will stand at the door saying, "Bye bye." They love to go see friends, run errands, and just explore the world. This is great because we do get out everyday. When the days come around that I do have to stay home to get things done I am very glad that my kids enjoy playing so much.
Annie loves her books. She will go in her room and sometimes her closet to look at her books. She also loves trying on my shoes and helping me clean.

Jackson is totally into his trains. He loves to make them hook together and roll down the track. His other favorite thing to do is climb--anything he can find. Teaching Jackson his limits when it comes to climbing has actually been pretty funny. He knows he is not suppose to stand on the chairs in the kitchen, so when he does stand on the chairs he appropriately says, "It ohwn" (sit down) and points. He looks just like Spencer or I would when we tell him to sit down.
Annie is a big sister in training. This is Kaylee, our friend Mandy's baby girl and Annie LOVES her. Anytime she sees Mandy her husband or Kaylee she always gets excited and says "baby." Annie loves to take care of her, hug and kiss her, give her a binki, and feed her. Basically anything we will let her do to the poor baby. Kaylee and her mom are good sports. I am glad to know that Annie will already know how to treat the new baby that is coming.




4 comments:

rachel said...

What cute kids! I hope that you are feeling well. Thanks for the fun updates.

gretchen said...

You sound pretty busy with lots of fun things to do.

Kerilee Law said...

Fun pictures of the kids! Cute picture with Kaylee too.

Tori said...

Thanks for posting new pictures I love them. i am very excited to see you guys