I Love this time of year--especially in a new place where there is so much to see. The leaves in the Pacific North West are incredible--the air is so fresh. We have had a busy month! My mom and dad came to visit, Grandma Pat came to visit, and of course all of the fun events for Halloween.
Rachel had a field trip with her preschool class to one of the local pumpkin patches--she was shy at first and by the end I couldn't get her to leave.

Rachel with her teacher Mrs. Cindy and the baby pigs--during one of her shy moments. She woke up that morning and told me, "Mom, I am going to be shy today."

I went to Salt Lake for the first weekend in October and Spencer and the kids went wild decorating the house for Halloween. They made these spiders to welcome visitors in our house.

We trick-or-treated 3 times--ahhh too much candy! This was the only time we squished Davis into his costume--he grows out and up everyday.

At the beginning of the month I took the kids up to see the Seattle Temple. We love living near a temple that we can visit often.

Davis's favorite thing . . . . .the stairs. If any of us leave the gate open he makes a dash to the stairs. Hopefully soon he will learn how to go down them instead of just up them.
No comments:
Post a Comment