Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

My kids make holidays so fun! I love how excited they get and how into everything they are. We had a great Halloween this year--dinner with neighbors, trick-or-treating, and I finally gave homemade doughnuts a try to share with friends. Two days later, and we are still on sugar overload. I told my kids today I would give them 5 dollars if they gave me their candy (except for a small bag full). Annie and Jackson thought it was a great idea. Rachel said no thanks--she wants to keep her candy.


Notice there are no pictures of Rachel--she is crying at the moment. Her pumpkin was bumpy and she was not happy about it. Grandma Pat has also been with us this week but she threatened me not to put pictures of her on the blog or she wouldn't come back. :)



2 comments:

Lant Family said...

I always love to see what fun you guys are up to :) I love the spiders, good work spencer

maryirene said...

you guys look great! thinking back to old times at 4th and 7th :)