This is Annie with her baby Flower Millerberg. She loves her baby very much and takes excellent care of her. Flower gets 3 meals a day (real meals) and 2 snacks. She takes 2 naps. When Annie goes to school I get to babysit her and Annie leaves very detailed instructions on what she needs. Flower goes to church, but not to Annie's class because Annie says she isn't old enough yet. She gets new clothes and a diaper everyday and sometimes gets put in timeout. Annie reads to her, plays with her, and buckles her into the car wherever we go. I find it very sweet to watch Annie take care of this baby. Annie told me the other day that she wanted to be a teacher, a table setter, and a mom when she grows up. I think she is going to do a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that she wants to be a table setter :)
cute!
Post a Comment