Sunday, December 5, 2010

Welcome mom!!! Grandma Julie came to town this week to help after I had baby Davis. She made this adorable hanging quilt for the girls--right after they saw it they ran to their room to get their dolls. They gave my mom a big hug and told her thank you for the sleeping bag. Thanks mom-I love it! I am so glad you are here!!

New Jammies Fashon Show
Spencer took the kids to the Bentonville Christmas Parade. This may not be the same size as the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving, but the kids get more candy at this parade than they do at Halloween. Here they are with Santa Clause behind them!! The great finale of the parade!




3 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

i didn't realize girls have as many dolls as boys do cars!

Shawna said...

AWWW . . . congratulations on baby Davis!! He is so cute! And I love the quilt your mom made for the girls . . . she told me a picture would be here! Miss you guys!

Kenningtons said...

I love that doll quilt. GENIUS!!!