Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Davis

Welcome to Davis Mont Millerberg. Born on 12/1/10 at 10:18 am. Here are so pictures of the newest member of our family.














12 comments:

queenann said...

Wonderful! Congratulations.

Lant Family said...

Congratulations, he is so cute!

Jenny said...

congratulations! that is so exciting!

Megan said...

Congratulations guys! He is beautiful!

Jordan and Ariana said...

Wow! I didn't know you were so close to having your baby. But, Congratulations on another boy! How perfect for your family! Have fun with your new baby!

Rob and Marseille said...

congrats! How big was he? I would love to hear your birth story if you want to share. I love birth stories!

Crystal said...

Congratulations!!! I love the name Davis, so cute. And since we have had all our kids one week apart, this gives me hope I'll have my baby in the next day or two! =)

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Congrats!!!! :)

telisha said...

That is such a great name. Your family is beautiful.

gretchen said...

Congratulations! He's darling

Falon Felsted said...

WoooHOOO! Congratulations!

Jake and Rachelle said...

What cute pictures. Such a cute addition to your fam!