Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter

Jackson gave his grandpa a "shootgun" for Christmas last year, but ever since he gave "his" away he has been asking if Grandpa Montster would send it back--so the Easter Bunny had to step in and he has been sleeping with it since Sunday.
While carefully examining the blue sucker, Rachel thought the magnifying glass might be just as tasty.
Our little sneak Annie, she found everyone's basket! She was thrilled that the Easter Bunny didn't mess up our house like the tiny leprechauns did.


We had a wonderful Easter this year! Not only were we able to celebrate and remember the Resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ, we also got to listen to the words of our Prophet, apostles, and leaders during General Conference. I am so grateful that we are able to hear their words often and feel the spirit as they teach us. I was shocked how good our kids were while Spencer and I tried to listen. They got excited when they saw President Monson on the TV. Annie and Jackson would tell us all to be quiet because the Prophet is talking.



Annie is very fast at Easter Egg Hunts-don't get in her way. She knows the drill and is out to fill her basket. Jackson picked up about 6 and said, "I think that is good." Rachel was excited and thrilled with every egg she picked up--like she had won the lottery or something.


3 comments:

Tori said...

Your pictures look great!

Zumwalt said...

Your kids are getting so big.

Maren said...

Amanda! I had no idea you are pregnant! Congrats! How far along? I was told we were having another big baby surge in the ward...looks like that's true!