Sunday, March 21, 2010

Jackson is a sweet kid. His needs are pretty simple. He needs lots of sleep, lots of food, and lots and lots of hugs. Oh, and swimming--he loves to swim with his dad. I was making lunch the other day and he came up to me, gave me a hug and said, "Mom, thanks for making me such a delicious lunch." He probably tells me thank you for something about 8 times a day--I have never met anyone more thankful! Who said moms are unappreciated??? Thank you Jackson for making me feel so great!
His other funny thing for the week happened the other night. The kids were at our friend's house while Spencer and I were out for dinner. Our friend Joey walked into the play room where our 3 kids were playing and asked them, "Who is in charge?" They all looked at him blankly. He restated the question, "Who tells you what to do?" Jackson shrugged his shoulders and than answered him, "Jesus." 


1 comment:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

ha ha ha, that's funny and so cute. :)