Besides this weekend (it finally rained) it has been soooo hot here! The kids want to play outside, but it is just too hot. I love having a pool that we can escape to in the afternoons, but on the days we don't make it there, we have to be creative. Spencer comes home from work and has the kids help him in the yard--a watering hose can provide tons of entertainment.

Last week all three of the kids spent the majority of the week with a fever. Medicine can only do so much to calm my nerves, so they got a few extra baths. Bubbles make all the difference and can help any 2 year
olds feel much better.

Rachel and her friend Addison--they are both growing so fast--too fast! Rachel is now 7 and 1/2 months. Still no hair though.

I would love to say that all of this fabulous food from our garden came from my hard work--but it didn't--it came from Spencer's
. I love having a garden, but this summer I have had a hard time finding that extra time to get out to weed or harvest it. Thanks Spencer for taking care of it for me. We have had tons of tomatoes and as usual, some green beans, peas,
cantaloupe, zucchini, and green peppers. we were also excited to pick some apples off of our apple tree this year.

5 comments:
Wanna grow a garden for me? I love fresh garden veggies but don't have a place to put it right now. Miss you!
Amanda-
It's JoRae. I haven't seen you since your wedding shower. Your kids are so cute. Time flies. You guys look like you are doing well. I am going to put you on my bloglist. Keep in touch.
thanks for the update. I love the pictures of your cute kids! I'm glad you had fun at Disney World. My family loves that place... maybe we will run into you there in a few years :)
I love the cute pictures of your kids. Good work on the garden. Oh, and I'm glad you had fun at Disney. My family loves that place so maybe we will run into you there in a few years :)
I can't believe the twins are 2!! That is nuts how time flies. I had to come see your page, because we just found out that WE ARE HAVING TWINS TOO! AHH! We are having 2 girls. I am due Jan 10, but guess they will be here in Dec. So crazy. We are SO excited and I am just glad to see that you survived! :)
Post a Comment