Thursday, December 13, 2012

Here and There












When I get around to downloading the pictures from my phone I always find a few fun ones I want to share.  Above is Annie after she shot her first goal during one of her soccer games!  Go Pink Tigers!     
Jackson was Star of the Week in November!  He had a lot of fun putting he poster together. 
 

Saturday morning sleeping in is not really an option at our house yet!  I think we may need a bigger bed!




Sunday afternoons aren't very restful either!


Rachel and her preschool class visiting Maris Farms.  While she was there she fell in love with one of the kittens on the farm.  She held it for most of the field trip. 


Davis with all his story time friends. 
Mom and the girls at Disney on Ice.  This was so much fun!  I didn't have high expectations and thought the girls would enjoy it, but I really liked it and we have a fun night together.  They preformed Tangled, Cinderella, and The Frog Prince.


No comments: