Friday, October 12, 2012

Uncle Mitch and Grandma Pat came to see us on their last stop of Mitch's senior trip.  We met them in Portland and saw some of the sights.  If you are going to be in Portland I highly recommend going to see the Rose Gardens.  They are so beautiful! 

Overlooking Portland
Pt. Defiance in Tacoma.  
When we lived in Arkansas we spent every day baking at the swimming pool.  Now that we live in the Pacific Northwest we spend every sunny summer day at the beach.  They aren't really hot or sandy for that matter, but we love them.  The scenery is amazing and Davis can play in the sand all day long.  Also there are tons of beaches all over the area. 

Mt Rainier
The more I learn about these mountains, the more incredible I think they are and the more scared of them I am :).  We went to the visitors center nearest the summit and it provided incredible views.  Unfortunately we couldn't convince the kids to hike very far with us that day, but it was well worth the trip. 








No comments: