I have been a little camera happy lately because I have been learning how to use my camera better. Here are some of the fun things we have been up to.
Davis is getting to the "terrible twos" faster than any of my other kids have. He loves to open and empty drawers, find his own snacks, and climb onto tables! He also is very sweet and will snuggle with anyone who will hold him. He is learning so fast and copies everything I do or his brother and sisters do.
A Sunday afternoon at our house often consist of whip cream faces--yes this is all dad's idea.
Davis doesn't like it as much as the other kids do.
I have been practicing a lot with my camera--you will notice that there are more pictures of Jackson because he is the best at holding still. He is a cute boy!
We took an electric boat trip out on Lake Washington with the kids. It was the perfect sunny day! We saw 4 bridges, a lot of houses on the water, the "Sleepless in Seattle" house, yachts, ships, and the dry docks. Not to mention a few great views of Seattle. These boats are a lot of fun-Spencer's complaint is that they max out at 7mph. He has a need for speed.
Just an afternoon at the school's park.






No comments:
Post a Comment