Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wow-It has been 4 years!!!

Happy Birthday Annie! Happy Birthday Jackson! We had a lot of fun for their birthday-a weekend of celebration. Not only are they getting older but they are acting older-Annie spends her days drawing, singing, and dancing. Jackson spends his days building, running, and swimming--total boy vs. girl at my house! We love it!


I have to admit I love summer birthdays! Turn on the sprinklers, blow up the pools, throw some water on the trampoline and some hotdogs on the grill--birthday party---- check!


I asked Annie what she wanted to do for her birthday-she wanted a Princess Tea Party with her friends. She planned the entire thing-told me who to invite, what they were doing, and how everything would work. It was great I just had to cook cupcakes. When I asked Jackson what he wanted to do for his birthday he said swim all by myself with dad. So while Annie had her Princess Party, Jackson spent 3 hours swimming with Spencer and it still wasn't enough for him.

1 comment:

telisha said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years already either. Sidney is also getting VERY excited about her birthday party she's been planning for weeks.